B.ED College In Lucknow
The Main Aim of Education is a training of the body, mind, and spirit. Therefore, we train students to develop their academic ability, practical skills and inculcation of good values & morals in our students. We achieve the aim of all-round development of Student with the help of our curriculum.
In Our Special Training Program, we have Practice lessons and Internship Program where students have to go to various schools to conduct their Practice lessons, and Internship Program. This helps build confidence in them. Students get the experience of going to schools and teaching the students. They are well-trained before they actually step into the profession.
There are many B.Ed Colleges in Lucknow. We are one of the Top B.Ed College in Lucknow. B.Ed is an undergraduate Professional Degree
Course Duration : 2 Years
Subjects or Topics studied in B.Ed.
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed. Course
- The Minimum Qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts(B.A), Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.) Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.
- Students need to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and Independent educational bodies and Universities for admission in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- These exams are generally held in the month of June-July and consist of Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug. Candidates go through practical training courses, apart from theory classes. Know more about B.Ed. Entrance Test
Download Information Brochure